I swear to you – I could eat these all day and night. Forever. Couldn’t you? It’s very simple to make and a real crowd pleaser…
All you need is:Pate a choux recipe. (scroll down, recipe is after sugar cookies). When you put pate a choux on baking sheet, make sure you make the dollops the size of a fist as opposed to the size of a quarter.
Vanilla ice cream (or any other kind that tickles your fancy). Chocolate sauce:
4 ounces of bakers chocolate, 2 tsp. of vanilla, 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk, some water might be necessary.
- Give chocolate a rough chop.
- Place about 4 inches of water in a saucepan.
- Place glass mixing bowl over top of saucepan.
- Melt chocolate over medium heat.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla and stir until well incorporated.
Cut open a pastry, fill with ice cream and drip chocolate sauce over top. Nom nom nom.